Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My little Edward




Anyone who has talked to me within the past two years knows I LOVE TWILIGHT. I love the books and I loved the movie. The love has often led to my ridicule especially by my adoring husband (by the way he likes the books just as much as me). With that said when Asher woke up with his hair looking quite similar to Edward I couldn't help but try to take some pictures. He didn't want to take pictures since he and Addie are extremely sick Asher even had 103.2 fever last night however I snapped a few photos anyway.

4 comments:

The Smith Family said...

What a great post! I love it! I knew I liked you, and now that I know you're a Twilight lover I like you just that much more!

bpetersen said...

I love that look on Asher's face! He's adorable. You guys should come to utah and visit. :) Since I've met your adorable kids but not you yet?!

Stofam said...

It's ok Matt, I like the books too. Our wives can never keep a secret, can they?

Hans

Stofam said...

Hans is so full of it and if they ever need a baby Edward, Asher's the man... of course he would probably pee on the adult Edward and that's not cool!! LOL Just kidding! I love Asher! What a cutie.