Monday, March 9, 2009

Our new home



Sorry about not blogging for so long I have been part sick, part lazy, and part busy. My kids are napping and the house is fairly clean and it is work out time. I work out everyday usually but today my legs and butt are still sore and I decided blogging seemed way more fun then excercising.

So whats new with the Meyers' Family you may ask? Well we are buying our first home. I am so super excited we go to the closing in less than two weeks!!! I am including some pics of the outside of the house. The inside is very nice too but I wanted painted and I will post pictures of the inside when that is done. The paint isn't awful now it is just too dark. Anyways....yeah we are buying a house.

Another new thing is Matt got his acceptance letter for college. I am so proud of him. College has always been part of the plan but has been put on hold for a while. Now it is finally happening and we couldn't be happier.

4 comments:

Stofam said...

Its about time wouldnt you say!!! Have fun going home.... and staying there! I hope everything goes according to plan!! Love ya guys

The Smith Family said...

So excited for you guys! Your first house is so fun!!!! We're still in our first house and we love our area so much! I hope it's like that for you! I wish I had a different house in this area though! You really start to out grow it! (With junk, not kids!!!!)

Still here with all my hair.... said...

Noah is so excited for Addie to be coming back=) We'll see ya'll soon!

Stofam said...

Ok, need new pics Brianne!! I hope the signing went well. Love ya!